Need access to virtual mental health or addiction services, but have no technology access or know-how?
You are not alone.
Sign up to access the Mental Health & Addictions Virtual Care Library, offering a connection to many online resources and get help in Burlington.
What is the Virtual Care Library?
The Mental Health & Addictions Virtual Care Library is available to anyone with mental health and addiction concerns, through a self-referral or referred to this service by a healthcare or service provider. You receive a short-term tablet loan (up to three months) to help increase access to online resources and services related to mental health, addictions and wellness.
How can the tablet be used?
- Access many educational materials on mental health, addiction, or wellness
- Attend virtual appointments or programming
- The tablet will be pre-loaded with a catalogue listing mental health, addiction, and wellness resources that you may be interested in
Easy to use, confidential and FREE
- No technology skills necessary
- No internet needed – device includes a Wi-Fi Sim card
- Full training – after sign up, you will be paired with a System Navigator who will show you how to use the device and find resources
- Your information will be kept private
Interested or need more information?
Sign Up Today
- Ask your doctor or mental health or addictions care provider for a referral to the Mental Health & Addictions Virtual Care Library provided by Burlington Ontario Health Team
- Call the Virtual Care Library intake line at 289-208-9619 to self-refer